Monday, January 9, 2012

The Photo Shoot.



So one thing on my baby to do list was to get newborn shots of Babe. Unfortunately since the hospital kept me in longer and Babe was having such a tough go in the beginning we missed out on the chance to get the early photos taken.

But a few weeks ago we said "colic be damned" and headed over to meet my friend Kendra Coupland of Redivivus Photography for a photo shoot.

Babe has been pretty fussy since birth and that day was no exception. I couldn't get her to settle into a sound sleep for some sleepy baby pics and because she was naked during the shoot we had a few hilarious accidents but we ended up with a bunch of great family shots.

Photography has always been an important part of my life and these photos of our little angel are priceless. I'm so glad that we made the time to have them done and that I can share a couple of them here.


Thanks Kendra for the beautiful photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment