Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day.


I was hoping to make some cute Valentine's Day crafts for Babe but of course I have no time to do it. I guess I'll have to save the ideas until next year.

So today I'm just posting a couple pics of Babe in her Valentine's Day sweater. It was a gift from my aunt and uncle in Alberta and I saved it for today.



We went out for dinner tonight and Babe was entertaining a big table of couples. They loved her. One of the couples gave her a long-stemmed red rose.

And here is a Valentine's Day present from Grandma. It's two little jewelry boxes. One that will hold a lock of her hair and one that will hold her first tooth. I've seen many versions of these all over but I loved this one with the little horse and carriage design. How cute is it?



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE her leg warmers! So cute. Pretty sweater too. And the kid ain't half bad ;)

    ReplyDelete